Re: Email host

by "N.Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:49:30 -0500
 To:  "doonavitch" <ddoonan1(at)nycap.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why would your client need to change their ISP?  Granted I don't care too
much for AOL, but over half of my clients use it.  They all have their email
from their websites.  I just foward their email to their aol addresses.  It
is up to them to set up their email programs to send out using there website
address.

Nancy