Re: MS Web servers

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:15:08 -0500
 To:  <aupton(at)omron.com.sg>,
"Michael Channing Wilson" <mwilson(at)sigmapath.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I usually go into PWS by clicking the link on the 'main' panel.

1.double click the little icon by your clock
2.click the advanced icon
3.highlight <home>
4.click 'edit propeties'
5.click 'browse'
6.choose the folder that you wish to be your home directory
7.check the boxes for 'read', 'execute' , and 'scripts' as needed
8. click 'main' icon
9.click 'start' to make directory available
10. Your directory should be http://username in my case http://jeff

I use PWS all the time

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net