Re: Human Click

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:08:11 -0400
 To:  "Kate Katzban-Beren" <Katekat(at)wi-easterseals.org>,
"'basics'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"'techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have this on several of my sites.  It tracks all the sites, so when I am
online
I can see when visitors visit any of these sites.  I do not approach the
visitors, for I feel this would intimidate them.  But it has been useful
tool, in that I have helped people out with particular questions.

I have experienced this with one person that had trouble, and of course one
or two others, that came on and then  never answered me, so I am assuming
there was a problem.

There are some quirks to this program, you are at the mercy of the Human
click servers.  When they have problems it effects everyone.  They had a bug
a while back that caused people to get stuck, and then seemed to hang the
program up.
This I believe was fixed.  However I have noticed some days when it seems no
door bells ring at all now.  So I think in fixing one issue they have
created another.  Over all I love the program and it has brought me business
that otherwise might have passed me by, simply because I could answer
questions right then and there.

I believe there are other sites that have things similar to this.  I like
this option.
I have been to sites that offer instant customer support, and it is nice to
have a question answered right then and not when they get around to an
email.  I believe that any "good" customer assistance you offer can only
enhance a website.

Sincerely,

Nancy Whittley

SPECIAL!! Get up to $60.00 in FREE POSTAGE
And a FREE Postage Scale!  Visit my site to find out more!
Cincy Web Design
http://www.cincywebdesign.com