Re: UK Hosting

by "Kim Coleman" <kim(at)ktsplace.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:47:04 -0500
 To:  "Steve burrill" <steve.burrill(at)celtic-web.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Steve-

A pretty good UK Hosting company (they only have NT servers at the moment
but on working on Linux and Win 2000) is Fasthosts
http://www.fasthosts.co.uk  It costs �30 for a resellers account with
unlimited domains and unlimited space (among other benefits).

They have a pretty good track record far as uptime - I haven't had too much
of a problem with them =)

Kim Coleman
KT's Place in Cyberspace
http://www.ktsplace.com