Re: How to open page in inline window

by "Tamara Jackson" <tamara.jackson(at)swish.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:06:13 +1000
 To:  "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>,
"HWG list" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I assume that there's a javascript to hide it on click, and to change the
text when it is visible, then hide it again onclick. But I'm not sure how
come everything else jumps down when you view the iframe. I don't know
enough about layers to says that they're using them, but that's the only
reason I can think of. But what I can't understand is why none of this shows
up in the code. I haven't gone into the attached javascript file though.