Re: Program Needed

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:20:16 -0500
 To:  "Lisa" <webmaster(at)truckinlife.com>,
"Norman Bunn" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>,
"Beauty" <Beauty(at)themearena.co.uk>,
"TECHNIQUES" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lisa:
Here's a link to a GUI version of Tidy -
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI/
"TidyGUI is a Windows GUI encapsulation of Dave Raggett's HTML Tidy, a free
utility application from the World Wide Web Consortium that helps you clean
up your web pages."
I have not tried configuring it as an editor in FP2K.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com
email: kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com