Re: Forgien Language

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:16:13 -0600
 To:  "Budget Web Design & Advertising" <budgetdesign(at)kscable.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
heh, you forgot the url.

And it seems to happen a lot of times when there is no japanese or chinese
or whatever character set it wants to download content in a page.  I think
it migh try to make you download it based on whether the person making it
was using a japanese character set.  AKA, if the person is capable of typing
in chinese on their computer, it won't matter whether or not the site itself
is in a normal english character set.