Re: PHP Book

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:33:37 -0500
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good book, but I find the wrox stuff a little dry. I liked the Programming
Browser Based Applications book better. The core book is good as a
reference, if you know how to program and just need syntax. But get all
three it won't be long before they pay for themselves.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net