Re: The search for widgets

by "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:27:25 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dale:
You've just invented "doorway pages" (aka "gateway pages")!!  Doorway pages
are a pretty standard marketing method on the internet and I've experimented
with them for years.  My experience has been that they are becoming less and
less beneficial as the internet changes and grows but still can help.  And
yes, some search engines will consider them spam which is why many search
engines do not allow any mirror sites to be indexed.
HTH,
Blue

Blue Tapp
Blue's ArtHouse Graphics & Web Design