Re: Mailing List, continued

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:37:27 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Brandon,
    I know little about javascript (& this will prove it), but since I was
at WebMonkey searching for someone else on the list I thought maybe I could
learn something. I found:
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/reference/javascript_code_library/parse_
get/?tw=reference&category=forms_data
    I was thinking someone that knew js could use something similiar to this
in the "redirect" part of any mailform to get the data from the mailist text
file......
    DITHM (doubt if this helps much <grin>)
    ~ Paul