Re: netscape. grrrrr...Ahhhhhh!

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:44:28 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I came late to this discussion so I apologize if this info has already
been posted.

The Microsoft KB ( http://support.microsoft.com ) has several articles about
this:
Q245237 - Configuration to Enable the Netscape Browser Program to Function
Properly in a Proxy 2.0-Based Environment
Q218484 - Netscape Users Cannot Gain Access to Proxy Using Basic
Authentication
Q245165 - Microsoft Proxy 2.0 Client Configuration Scripts and Compatible
Browsers
Q178173 - Enabling Access Control in Web Proxy May Return a Blank Page

Hope this helps (or at least gets you pointed in the right direction).

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect
Clio Associates
70 Pavilion St.