Re: CSS inline question

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:35:28 -0700
 To:  "Virginia Blalock" <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Virginia,

I do it this way...

<.STYLE TYPE="text/css">

<!--
a.first:link { color: #entercolorcodehere; text-decoration: underline }
a.first:active { color: #entercolorcodehere; text-decoration: underline }
a.first:visited { color: #entercolorcodehere; text-decoration: underline }
a.first:hover { color: #entercolorcodehere; text-decoration: underline }
-->

<./STYLE>

HTH,
Lauren