Re: HTML --> Linux

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:21:32 -0500
 To:  <ken.ott(at)bakerbotts.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't regularly use either product but Frontpage put things in your code
that are easily recognizable as m$. For instance <!-- web bot -->

p.s. I'm a hand coder and a little cynical about these things ;-)

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net