Re: Re[4]: Form Field Names

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sun, 19 May 2002 19:29:08 +0100
 To:  "HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
all you need is your smtp mail server address, this can be your isp's or =
your web hosts for your domain, whatever you use for your regular email =
set-up and who you want the default to be.

so that's 2 lines you need to edit in php.ini, very tricky <g>

that's the ONLY difference.

Paul Roberts
roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com
----- Original Message -----=20