Re: Most reliable cross-browser interactive menu code?

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:47:11 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The menus look nice to me too ... but they have a fee (which is fine, the
American way and all [or British, as the case may be]) ... what I'd really
like to be able to do is do it myself, because I can't rely on someone
else's support or rely on someone else's coding style, or whatever.

Does anyone know of any good books that tackle the DHTML topic, perhaps with
a book-long project of implementing a feature like a menu or some other such
thing?  I'd love to learn how to code such a menu, and I know I can, if I
can get a better understanding of all the things that need to be done in CSS
and JavaScript.  The DHTML book I have now is far too basic, and far too old
(almost [gasp] two years old!).

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net