Re: Resubmitting to search engines

by "Stuart McDonald" <stuart(at)fourelephants.com>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:09:00 +0700
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeah, you're right - it depends!

Yahoo for instance, once I have got a listing to the top ten in the area
that I want I leave it though I keep a note of who is above me, check their
keywords etc and try to jump them - obviously if I fall off the top ten then
I will resubmit.

On the robot ones (you know, where you chuck in the URL and that's it) I
submit every three weeks until I appear in the listing and then every two
months after that if I start to slip.

Cheers

Stuart McDonald
Bangkok, Th