Re: Legally binding copy of a web page

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:16:02 -0400
 To:  "Chuck Evans" <chucke(at)chucke.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well if you need to have an image of the page.. why not do screen shots of
what you need, put it on a floppy or burn it to a CD.. then label it.  Put
it in a brown manilla envelope, and mail it to yourself.  That post mark is
a legal thing, it is how you can legally establish a date, and is how some
work the copyright of things, or so I have heard.  Only when you get it
don't open it.  It has to remain sealed.
I would burn it to CD if I could, for some reasons I don't trust floppies
too much.

Someone else may have a better suggestion.

Good Luck.

Nancy