Re: CSS & Table borders

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:22:55 -0400
 To:  "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
BTW, you can create some interesting mouseover effects with these "buttons"
without using javascript. It's all done using CSS! Check out my page to see
the effects. Use either IE 5.5 or higher or NN6. Sorry, but I don't have the
server space for an alternate page. Here it is:

http://www.se.mediaone.net/~zibbler/tut_home.htm

Lisa B.