Re: Panorama Software

by "Louis M. Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:51:38 -0600
 To:  "HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Peter Brown" <peterbrown(at)manwat.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Peter,

Last summer I posed this question and received some good suggestions.
Not knowing exactly what part of the correspondence that might be of help
to you, and not wanting to clutter up the list, let me know if you want
me to forward to you some of the several suggestions that I received.