Re: HTML in Email

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 08:59:34 -0400
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hum.. they offered me my emails in html and I went for it.  Plain
text is boring to me, I guess I am just a visual person.  But I like
their emails in html.  Text mail to me says here is something interesting
and here is a link go visit.  Where as the html is the page already
there, they saved me a step.  But it is my personal preference, that is
why I am glad they gave me the option so I could choose for myself.

Nancy
Cincy Web Design
http://www.cincywebdesign.com