Re: MS Word Generated HTML Code

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2000 21:24:08 +0530
 To:  "Techniques [HWG]" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What HTML editor do you use?

Most of the better (read Studs) of HTML editing software include a
feature to "clean" up the code. I know it for Dreamweaver & Homesite.
I believe many others have this feature.

Otherwise, I think there are quite a few freeware/shareware "code
cleaners" out there and a search at some software repository like
Download.Com, etc. should get you a few to play around with.

[abhay]