Re: RV Overnighters

by "Wendy L. Miller" <wink(at)>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 08:46:57 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I viewed this on my ancient laptop (133 Mhz); the speed seemed fine though
the mouseovers on the top didn't kick in right away.  It doesn't really
matter, though; it doesn't affect navigation.

I have a link I'd like to suggest; my artist boyfriend paints motorhomes;
you can see some of his designs at under the
"mobile art" button.  His designs turn heads on the interstate . . .  :-)

Good job!

Wendy Miller