Re: Opinions on site redesign

by "Dandello" <librarian(at)shadolibrary.org>

 Date:  Thu, 3 May 2001 07:53:55 -0700
 To:  "'Hwg-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
All a 404 page is is an html page with a name that corresponds with what
your server needs (somewhere in the server configuration should be the
instruction set for where to go when it gets a 404.)
It is preferred this be a very simple page which may or maynot have an
automatic redirect to the main page or site map.

Dandello