Re: Start with HTML or XHTML? (slightly OT)

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:13:21 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)>,
"LSN Bluff" <lsnbluff(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original

I agree whole heartedly! I HATE NN4! It is always the fly in the ointment
for any site I design. I'm sick of having to use browser sniffers and
alternative style sheets. Unfortunately, most clients want their site to
work in all browsers possible, which includes NN4. UGH! I wish it would
hurry up and die!

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design -