Re: Start with HTML or XHTML? (slightly OT)

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:13:21 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
"LSN Bluff" <lsnbluff(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kehvan,

I agree whole heartedly! I HATE NN4! It is always the fly in the ointment
for any site I design. I'm sick of having to use browser sniffers and
alternative style sheets. Unfortunately, most clients want their site to
work in all browsers possible, which includes NN4. UGH! I wish it would
hurry up and die!

Lisa
Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com