Re: Mp3 Files

by "T. Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:37:21 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I don't think they can be zipped.  The reason being that the radio
stations have to be able to use it immediately fresh from the web.

I am not totally against putting the right click directions on the site but
I know there has to be a way to get it to pop up the download box with the
file to save as...

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design