Re: css hover

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:33:30 +0200
 To:  "peter" <petermulders(at)yucom.be>,
"HWG list" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <klaas(at)grace.be>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your textnav2 class in the css is breaking the activities dropdown on
home.asp (win 98 se, IE 6, 1152 x 864 and various other screen sizes)

Software solutions, etc. runs over one line, then there is what appears to
be an indent on proprietary technology onwards - running over the separator
lines.

HTH

Andy