Re: Sequel to the sequel

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:08:10 -0600
 To:  "Noteworthy CyberSolutions" <mail(at)noteworthycybersolutions.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

With the clock and the top image with the curve, your width is 772 px.  The
viewing area of a maximized screen size of 800x600 is actually 760x420 (this
accounts for the browser buttons and borders along the sides).  Without
redoing the clock image, maybe just resize it in the HTML code -12 px in
both the width and height.

GK