RE: BASE HREF question

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:27:41 +0100
 To:  "'Markkanen,
Timo ELP:EX'" <Timo.Markkanen(at)gems5.gov.bc.ca>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.

Netscape tends to automatically insert the <base> tag into the top of some
documents.  The page in question has probably got some dynamic JavaScript
stuff somewhere.  Don't worry about it.

Tim