Re: URL length

by "Ted Lontine" <Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:21:23 -0700
 To:  <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Typing or writing out the domain would be the major problem, IMHO! I've thought on many
occasions that I should have shortened my (and I may!) main domain name because every time
I fill in a form, write a letter, etc., I have to type the entire domain name out. And for
a name as long as the one you are proposing, that could be a bit annoying at times! Just a
thought.

hth

Ted Lontine | MT3 Solutions� | Brighton, Colorado
303.252.7899 | Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com | www.mt3solutions.com