Re: form validation

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:24:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    HI Hank,
    Don't use Matt's formmail - my server guys had to disable all versions
of formmail 'cause spammers were hacking it to send spam.....I found
*hundreds* of uses in my stats.
    My guys gave me a "contact" script that I believe they wrote themselves;
if you like I'll ask them about distributing it.
    ~ Paul