Re: maybe the wrong list?

by "Ben Russo" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:03:45 -0700
 To:  "Ray T. Mahorney" <coffee_head(at)coastalnet.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey.  You might want to try htmlgoodies.com.

A lot of people are asking me about how to learn.  So instead of teaching
them myself, I send them there.  Saves the whole world a lot of trouble.

It's pretty easy.  Check out the HTML Primers.  That'll get you started.

Then again, I'm not sure where you are on the learning path, or how fast
you're going.  But anyways, that's a good site.  I often go there to
double-check some things I do...

Hope that helps.

Ben