Re: Subject: Re: Displaying Genealogical Information such as ancestor charts.. ..

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 May 2001 16:00:14 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> win2pdf works really well

It looks like a good program, except.....

I am running Win98. Don't plan to move to Win2000/NT unless someone wants to
buy it for me.  :-)

But as I was saying... I still haven't found a nice cheap program (for
Win95/98) that doesn't make you learn new programming or make you code your
file with a bunch of junk or download three other programs for it to work,
etc. If anyone has, gimme a heads up.  :-)

Jami