Re: Recommended book for PHP?

by "dale" <dale(at)daleznet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:03:42 -0600
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I just started using "Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP and
MYSQL" by Kevin Yank, available at www.sitepoint.com.  It have given me some
really simple steps to setting up PHP and MYSQL on my Linux box.  I bought
it because it tells how to build a content management system.

Dale Worley
Imagine Computer Services
Website Design and Hosting
PC and Network Support