RE: password protected webpages

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:55:00 +0100
 To:  "'Doris Harrison'" <dot(at)WHC.NET>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmm...not very well protected at all really.

In Internet Explorer, one can click 'View' and then 'Source', and all the
source code is there for all to see.

True, your script prevents me from doing a right-click 'Save picture as...',
but if I'm that desperate, I can just do a quick screen capture and paste it
into my favourite graphics package.

Sorry,

Tim