Re: A graphic/frame/table problem...

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:42:01 -0700
 To:  "Ben Russo" <benrusso(at)idirect.ca>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben,

I looked at your page in MSIE 5.5 (Millennium). Aside from the right edge,
it looked pretty good. It appears that the top and bottom edges of your
viewpane have extra graphics being duplicated on the far right side of the
screen, throwing off the margins. I've not yet taken the time to find and
examine your source code, so I could be wrong on this, but it looks like it
may have something to do with the graphics.

Something to consider, though, is that in Netscape (except for the new v6
beta), your interface will get scrambled, as Netscape sets it's frames based
on a percentage of the window width, not by pixels as nearly every other
browser does (other browser I test with include MSIE, Opera, Mozilla, WebTV,
AOL, Amaya -- as many versions as I can install concurrently of each) --
Amaya doesn't seem to render frames, and WebTV squeezes content to fit it's
559px width.

Good luck!
Kehvan M. Zydhek