Re: Score one for Mozilla

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:12:06 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've never used the Mozilla browser, so yesterday, I downloaded version .9.8
and took a look at *one* of my sites. That's all I could take.

I love using a spacer gif placed in a td for specifying line height.
Evidently, Mozilla has a minimum td height that looks to be about 19
pixels --so much for fine lines! Is this a bug? Is there a way around it? I
normally test in Opera 5.11, Netscape 4.5, Netscape 6.01, AOL 5., and IE 5.5
as far as PC goes, and everything looks fine there.

So what should I do? What am I to think? Mozilla .9.8 looks like a mighty
goofy browser from my view... Please enlighten me...

TIA,

Lauren