Re: Hosting recommendation

by "Tim Rivera" <lists(at)timrivera.com>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 02:02:59 -0400
 To:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am also looking for affordable/reasonable web space for a
> client. We also need php/mySQL and SSI compatibility.
> I'd love some suggestions!

Hello Susan,

I have yet to find a better value than Jaguar Technologies, LLC
http://www.jaguarpc.com/index.php?loc=hosting

Their lowest plan offers 100MB/8GB and tons of features for
$7.95/mo, or only $5.95/mo average if paid annually ($71.40).
Domain registration is only $9.95/yr.

I have been using them since October 2001 with virtually no
trouble. (Actually I signed up with Aletia Hosting who was
acquired by Jaguar shortly after.)

Tim