Re: freeware/shareware WYSIWYG editors?

by "Coach Maria" <maria(at)coachmaria.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:14:41 -0400
 To:  <michaelm(at)jeffcotech.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mike, etc.

Not sure if I sent this link to this list recently, however, the best link
for text editors - freeware/shareware/full price, was compiled right here on
this list a while ago by Jeff Nelson.  You can find it at
http://members.telocity.com/~nelsonj/editors/

I teach a Web Design Class and suggest that people try HTML Kit first.  I
also have these free resources that might assist you.

www.coachmaria.com/recommend.html  Visit the Web Resources area for a ton of
resources

www.coachmaria.com/webmarketing.html  Search Engine information and links.

Maria Marsala