Re: off-topic - spam was Re: ads done well

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:14:31 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK once again - at the risk of p***ing some people off -  I'm going to put
in my .5 cents worth. Earthlink/sprint sucks for more than one reason: they
support anti-american (& anti freedom) groups like gun control inc. (now
called something else but still trying to take away my freedom to protect
myself). I know some of the folks *outside* of the U.S. will think of that
as a reason to USE them..........& hey Lois that was *not* directed at you
<grin> (just in case you wondered)
    So if you support/use sprint/earthlink you are forcing me to vote
Republican......(much as I hate it)
    Just thought users should know.
          Paul

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!