Re: images on the internet

by "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:34:47 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"BENJAMIN KIM WAKELY" <bkwakely(at)deakin.edu.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Using Win98, I grabbed the motor image with the Paint Shop Pro hotkey, and
what showed up was the blue mask image, not the motor (or whatever that
thing was).
Christie, were you looking at the motor image that initially is covered by a
blue pattern, or the "unprotected" image?
Pam