Re: italics?

by "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)wisca.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 22 May 2002 16:56:26 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Adrian Harris" <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Perhaps he has an old page in cache? It might be worth, supposing he is
running windows, doing disc cleanup (Start - Programs - Accessories - System
Tools) which I think removes cached internet files, among other things. Then
get him to click refresh on the browser if there is still a problem.

Andrew Armstrong