Re: NN7 and @import

by "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:28:41 -0700
 To:  <sstahl(at)shaw.ca>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I wanted to ignore NN4 but as luck would have it the client happened
to have it on one computer.  He has since upgraded, but since this is an
information science site, I wanted it to work on all browsers.  Since there
is a great deal of text I wanted to use a line-height rule, but that caused
the images to overlap the text in NN4.x.   So I used @import just for that
particular rule.

I read that @import didn't work in NN4.  I thought it worked in later
versions of Netscape.