Re: Homesite (was RE: DreamWeaver 3.0 vs. DreamWeaver 4.0)

by "Lisa" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:38:36 -0600
 To:  <allred(at)its.state.ms.us>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I hate to be the pain in the middle of this, but how much does Dreamweaver
think we need???
It is already so cost prohibitive and overly engorged with toys that
anything to be added would make life misery. I will stick with the hand code
and the FP2000.
No offense, it is just that my product from Macromedia gives me the shakes
and willies! They take too long to get to know. And are not all that
user-friendly!

Lisa