Re: Opening .eps files in Fireworks

by "Steve Baty" <steve(at)redsquare.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:07:20 +1100
 To:  "Joe Keilholz" <Joe.Keilholz(at)paceco.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Joe,

Unfortunately this falls into the category of "Not at this time". I have
spoken to Macromedia about this particular problem on a number of occasions.
They recognise Fireworks' inability to open an eps file as a definite lack
in the program and have indicated that it will be included in a future
version.

For the time being, however, you'll need to keep using PhotoShop to open eps
files.

Hope this helps

Steve Baty
Red Square Productions