Re: Assigning a serial # to an ASP email form.

by "Jeff Demel" <apilgrim(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:01:07 -0600
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"'Adams,
Lisa'" <Adamsld(at)PanAmSat.com>,
"Techniques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Unfortunately, session IDs are only unique for currently running sessions,
there's no guarantee that once a session ends that ID won't be used again.
You might use the session ID, but addend it with the date and time.

-Jeff