Re: Start with HTML or XHTML? (slightly OT)

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:35:01 -0500
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeah, Web TV is the stupidest thing I ever heard of... except for web pages
on a cell phone! My MIL had Web TV and I finally convinced her to get a REAL
computer. Now she never gets off it! lol

I state explicitly (sp?) in my contract that I DO NOT warranty any sites for
Web TV, PDA's, cell phones, text browsers or AOL. Sorry AOL users, but
there's just too many people that have been with AOL for eons and are still
using version 3 or some other dinosaur browser. Of course if they're using
the newer browser, my sites WILL work for them.

Lisa
Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com