Re: Recommended book for PHP?

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:38:27 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you're just getting into PHP or have a little knowledge of it but want to
get something up quick, the Meloni book is my top choice.  Very well
written, easy to understand as I said before.  I wrote this simple CMS site
in PHP after reading the Meloni book I mentioned earlier (this uses some of
her examples with some slight modifications):

http://www.datasimplywired.com/

Login in as guest/guest

GK