Re: Another Set of Eyes Please

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:09:39 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just goes to show if you stare at something long enough you will eventually
go insane!

Yes I thought those images were there... I looked at least 15 times.  But it
was the rolls that were uploaded and the actual image (when I looked the
20th time) I finally saw, was not uploaded somehow! DOH!

Thank you all very much!

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design