Link disappearance

by "Juliana Halvorson" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:22:25 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know a lot of you out there don't like Frontpage, but it is what I
use.

Anyway, I have run into an issue that I have never had before.  If you
visit http://www.uforoswell.com, at the bottom you will notice some text
links.  The problem is, one never appears.  Everything works on my end
until I publish the site.  In between the Activity and FAQ is supposed
to be a link to sponsors.

One day it works, the next it doesn't.  I have re-created the page and
folder that it is linked to thinking that may be the issue.  I have
renamed the link, folder, files, anything. Even gone so far as to create
the page from one that I know works, but all to no avail.

Has anyone ever experienced this or does anyone have any ideas as to why
it won't work?  The page it is supposed to link to is
http://www.uforoswell.com/sponsors/index.htm .  It also is messed up.
But it appears fine on my system.  Even when I recreate it and get it to
work it appears fine.  Then when I publish again, it messes up.

This is so frustrating!

Thanks in advance!
Juliana