Re: IE 6 and percentage heights in images

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:38:08 -0400
 To:  "'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe the CSS border attribute can address this by assigning a single
border to the edge of the enclosing block element at the position a vertical
rule appearance is desired.  You might also try assigning a class to your
image that imitates the effect you achieve in IE5 with the height
attribute...?

At 9/6/2001 09:08 AM, Data Driven Design wrote:
>You can use an <hr> in the same way, width and size are the attributes to
>control it's dimensions. Add a style attribute and you can make it look
like
>whatever you want.

IE5.x,